Few offenses if any are viewed with more distain by the...
Complimentary DUI Defense Book
“Under the Influence” published by William Moore Criminal Defense is filled with the latest information about DUI Defense. If you want to know more about the charges that either you or a loved one are facing, simply submit the form below or call any one of our Florida Offices. You should receive your copy within one to two business days.
Criminal defense attorneys often state that a trial is...
Justice is a mere roll of the dice as the saying goes and...
Legalization of marijuana possession and use for medicinal...
Despite their fame and fortune, some celebrities just...
Do you know what multiplatinum recording artist had their...
Attorney William R. Moore, a criminal defense lawyer in Fort...
Recently, Attorney William R. Moore interviewed the former...
The first form of an automobile “black box” was first...
Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law was enacted over a decade...
- DUI Defense
- Finding the “Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County”
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation – Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn’t Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation