William R. Moore is available for lecture to students upon request. For more information and scheduling times, educators should contact:
William Moore Criminal Defense
One Financial Plaza Suite 2500
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33394
Lecture topics include, but are not limited to the following:
• DUI Overview
• When are you considered to be “driving” a vehicle?
• Blood Alcohol Content and the Presumption of Impairment
• Accuracy of Field Sobriety Exercises
• How Does the Intoxilyzer 5000 work?
• Attacking the Intoxilyzer Results
• Blood Testing
• Suppression of Evidence
- Reason for the Stop
- DUI Check Points
- Intoxylizer Results