Below are some of the recent criminal defense lectures and commentary by attorney William R. Moore. Related videos are often in the sidebar area of corresponding criminal defense topics on this website.
Related Articles & Posts
- Laws on Resisting Arrest in Florida
- South Florida Criminal Mischief Defense Attorney
- Embezzlement Under Florida Law
- Domestic Violence in Broward County: Still an Akward Political Crime
- In Florida, Kalvin Pearson Avoids Charges of Domestic Violence
- WR Moore Criminal Defense Interactive Website Goes Live
- Domestic Violence Waiver of Prosecution
- I was arrested for domestic violence and now I'm not allowed in my home what can I do?
- Domestic Violence
- Crimes of hate must be narrowly defined under Florida Law.
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation