Criminal Lawyer Lecture on Drug Trafficking in Florida. Specific focus on numerous arrests of addicts who are doctor shopping and frequenting pill mills. Lecture recording date August 23, 2004. Presented by the William R. Moore Criminal Defense Lawyers in Fort Lauderdale and Broward County.
Probative questions are addressed in this lecture which dramatically portray how policing action can so drastically flip the score in the ward on drugs that we may have just failed to notice that we have imprisoned thousands of every day people who got addicted to a drug with a flawed time release makeup coupled with shady doctors and lenient Florida Prescription Drug laws. 25 year sentences for possessing small quantities of pain medication without a prescription are addressed by Broward County Criminal Drug Trafficking Lawyer William R. Moore.
Related Articles & Posts
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation