Complimentary DUI Defense Book
“Under the Influence” published by William Moore Criminal Defense is filled with the latest information about DUI Defense. If you want to know more about the charges that either you or a loved one are facing, simply submit the form below or call any one of our Florida Offices. You should receive your copy within one to two business days.
Related Articles & Posts
- Reasons Why You Should Hire a DUI Attorney for your arrest in Broward County FL
- The Tie Between Alcoholism & DUI -- Broward DUI Attorney Direnzo Defense
- Finding the Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County
- DUI Checkpoints Increasing for New Year’s in Broward County
- Additional Things you Should Know Before Being Stopped for DUI in Broward County
- West Palm Beach DUI Lawyer – Follow Up on Palm Beach County Blood Tests
- Should I just plea to my pending DUI charge in Broward County?
- Blood samples in Broward County DUI arrests
- Passed Out Marion County Woman Charged with Non-Driving DUI in Parked Car
- Broward County DUI Defense Attorneys: HGN Tests (Pen Light)
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation