About.com: Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Information on Drinking & Driving
Impaired Driving Division - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
NHTSA's Impaired Driving Division - DUI related issues from a social and litigation perspective.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety State by state DUI laws
Center for Disease Control (CDC) - Impaired Driving DUI Statistics & information
The Century Council A not-for-profit organization combating DUI nationwide
American Council on Alcoholism
A national nonprofit organization that increases awareness about the negative effects of alcohol addiction.
Alcohol Problems and Solutions – Drinking and Driving
Comprehensive, highly acclaimed Web site about alcohol consumption, alcoholism and drunk driving by David J. Hanson, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Sociology at the State University of New York at Potsdam.
National Conference of State Legislatures: State Drunk-Driving Laws
State by state analysis of DUI laws across the nation
Broward County Bar Association
Related Articles & Posts
- Broward DUI Lawyer: MADD Leader in Obama Administration
- Fort Lauderdale DUI Lawyer: Does a DUI Arrest Mean Alcoholism?
- Fort Lauderdale DUI Lawyer – Responsible Consumption of Alcohol and Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Palm Beach DUI Lawyer: Computer Error in Florida Deletes DUI Conviction
- DUI Involving Sleep Medication
- DUI Task Force Unit
- Responsible Consumption of Alcohol and Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Teen Arrested for DUI Manslaughter in Boynton Beach, Florida
- DUI age 21 or Younger
- Common DUI Myths Addressed by Broward DUI Lawyer
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation