William Moore is a Broward criminal lawyer who has strive to improve the art of criminal defense in South Florida for almost 20 years. He has successfully handled thousands of cases and makes his track record available to anyone who requests it. William Moore developed an aggressive and innovative strategy over the years designed to protect the those who seek out his help.
If you are in need of the Broward criminal lawyer consider this:
Attorney William Moore is the founder of William Moore Criminal Defense, a South Florida law firm that focuses 100% of its efforts on defending people charged with criminal offenses in both Broward and Broward County. Three founding members have over 50 years of combined criminal litigation experience alone.
Broward criminal lawyer William Moore has tried to verdict over 150 criminal jury trials. In Broward County alone he has argued hundreds of motions of all degree of felony and misdemeanor offenses. attorney William Moore is also one of the very few lawyers to have ever been solicited and hired by an elected public defender straight from the prosecutors office in the same county. – year 2000
In addition to actively defending cases on a daily basis, Broward criminal lawyer William Moore is an avid writer on Florida criminal law and defense strategy. He has authored over 1000 works specific to defending cases in both Broward and Broward County.
William Moore is available to discuss Florida Criminal Law to those contacting:William Moore Criminal Defense
500 South Australian Avenue Suite 650
West Palm beach, FL 33401
Related Articles & Posts
- Criminal Lawyers West Palm Beach Office
- West Palm Beach Lawyers
- Palm Beach DUI Lawyer: West Palm Beach Man Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison After Fatal Car Wreck
- West Palm Beach DUI Lawyer – Follow Up on Palm Beach County Blood Tests
- The West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyer: Armed Robbery with a Toy Gun
- The West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyer: Weapon Offenses in Florida
- West Palm Beach DUI Lawyer – Palm Beach County Deputy Hits Tree in DUI
- Approaching two decades of Defending DUI in Broward
- Cooper City Man Arrested for DUI in Massive Crash – West Palm Beach DUI Attorney
- Attoney William Moore
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation