Have attorney William Moore review your pending criminal case online by using the appropriate case evaluation forms in this section. Most submissions are reviewed in under an hour for potential defenses that you or your loved one may have.
No Cost Criminal Case Review
Each evaluation form request specific information designed to assist in evaluating defenses for the type of criminal offense that you're arrested for. Our criminal defense firm represents people charged in Broward County Florida, however, will be happy to review any pending criminal case arising out of the state.
Should you wish to upload documents for review and have them commented upon by the appropriate partner at our firm, simply upload the files via our arrest report and documented evidence uploader.
Full Access to Criminal Case File for Law Firm Clients
Existing clients may submit and review all documentation pertaining to their case by accessing their online file by using the link, username and password assigned when you retain the firm. Login information should have been emailed to you on the date of your first visit, however if it was not please contact us and we will be happy to provide information to you.
Be aware that you do not have to be a client of our law firm to submit information through our criminal case online evaluation forms for our review.
Non-Client Criminal Casenotes Account
Individuals with pending criminal matters that have not retained The William Moore Law Firm may also request that a non-client account be created where information pertaining to the case, along with journaled entries submitted may be stored and reviewed at your convenience. Account creation and access to a non-client criminal case journal and review file may be requested via the account creation form below.
You do not need to have an account to submit information for our review. Simply provide information via the appropriate form in this section and we will get back to you in less than an hour.
Related Articles & Posts
- Record Sealing Eligibility Evaluation Form
- Probation Violation Evaluation Form
- WR Moore Criminal Defense Interactive Website Goes Live
- Broward County Criminal Case Search
- Criminal Case Questionnaire
- Hiring a Criminal Attorney
- Hiring an expert in preparation of a criminal case
- DUI Case Evaluation Form
- Consequences of a Guilty Plea in a DUI Case
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation