Fort Lauderdale Judges, require a criminal defense attorney to prepare a case a bit quicker than in neighboring areas. With that being said, Fort Lauderdale can also be described as showing appropriate leniency for non-violent first time offenders who diligently peruse the various programs available. The prosecutors are respectful and skilled, while at the same time fair and just. As in all cases, some prosecutors are more talented than others. An experienced Fort Lauderdale criminal attorney will be able to tell you “by name” whether a prosecutor will present a particular challenge and more specifically, identify what stage of the litigation that “challenge” can best be expected to present itself.
Broward Criminal Attorney William Moore has been diligently defending the rights of the accused in Fort Lauderdale for almost 20 years. During that time, we have seen a number of Judges, elected officials and State Attorneys, come and go. One thing that has remained consistent throughout all of these years, however, is the fact that Fort Lauderdale is one of the better jurisdictions in South Florida to resolve a criminal case.
If you or a loved one has been arrested and are facing criminal prosecution in Fort Lauderdale, you may wish to consult with us before taking another step. Our law firm has the experience needed in Fort Lauderdale to protect your rights to the fullest extent and successfully resolve your criminal case. Our office is conveniently located just a short walk from the courthouse on Clematis Street and we would be happy to meet with you at your convenience.
Related Articles & Posts
- How to Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney in Fort Lauderdale
- Hiring an expert in preparation of a criminal case
- Criminal Charge vs. Civil Infraction
- Choosing a Criminal Defense Attorney
- William Moore Law Office
- New Articles to Look For Next Month by WR Moore Criminal Defense
- Broward Criminal Defense Attorney on the Miranda Warning
- We are all Former Criminal Prosecutors
- Criminal Case Negotiation
- Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney in Fort Lauderdale
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation