William Moore Criminal Defense offers diligent representation of clients in Tamarac. For more information please Contact Attorney William Moore today. The criminal defense attorneys at William Moore have been representing clients in South Florida for over a decade. If you have been charged with a crime and are unsure about how to proceed, please call any of our offices and schedule a complimentary criminal case consultation today. Our Fort Lauderdale office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am. to 7 pm. Weekend appointments are available ever first and second Saturday of the month.
Tamarac Criminal Defense Attorney Fact: Deadly Force
Broward County Courts have been understandably reluctant to encourage the use of deadly force when there is an alternative means available for ending an encounter. There is no duty to retreat in Florida. However, a small number of states require that if one could safely retreat, he must do so rather than use deadly force. The majority that has rejected this requirement has generally done so on the ground that a person should not be required to do an act that is commonly regarded as a sign of cowardice.
Related Articles & Posts
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation