William R. Moore is available for lecture to students upon request. For more information and scheduling times, educators should contact:
William Moore Criminal Defense
One Financial Plaza Suite 2500
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33394
Lecture topics include, but are not limited to the following:
• DUI Overview
• When are you considered to be “driving” a vehicle?
• Blood Alcohol Content and the Presumption of Impairment
• Accuracy of Field Sobriety Exercises
• How Does the Intoxilyzer 5000 work?
• Attacking the Intoxilyzer Results
• Blood Testing
• Suppression of Evidence
- Reason for the Stop
- DUI Check Points
- Intoxylizer Results
Related Articles & Posts
- William Moore Criminal Defense DUI Defense Seminars
- Strange Florida DUI Facts
- MICKEY ROURKE ARRESTED FOR DUI IN FLORIDA.
- DUI Terms
- Before Testing in DUI Investigations
- Field Sobriety Exercises
- Are Field Sobriety Excercises Voulantary?
- Blood samples in Broward County DUI arrests
- Administrative Driver’s License Suspension Based on Age
- To Blow or Not to Blow: Whether or Not to Take the Breathalyzer Test
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation