Florida Criminal Justice System
A multipart series outlining fundamental aspects of our criminal justice system. Explanations are specific to the practice of criminal law. This series is narrated by Attorney R. William Moore.
A Few Lecture and Commentary Excerpts from our Criminal Law Lecture Video Library. Click the red circles below to visit the Firm or Individual Lawyer Youtube Channel.
Many of the videos within this section focus on the practice of criminal law and related issues that effect the residents of Florida as a whole. While many of our videos are based on the criminal justice systems application of Florida Criminal Statutes, other lectures raise difficult issues and misconceptions about specific crimes. Application of how South Florida Judges apply our laws are often discussed in addition to basic answers to questions about court procedure in a simple format.
Drug Trafficking Lecture
Presented by Attorney William R. Moore in 2013. This series of videos explains how the profile of Drug Trafficker has changed over the last two decades. Includes discussion about Florida's latest battle with pill mills.
Broward County Criminal Court Questions
Common questions about resetting court dates, subpoena requirements and court witness obligations are discussed.
William R. Moore Master Playlist for May 20014
A variety of criminal defense related topics are discussed in our continued lecture series about Florida Criminal Prosecution and Defense.
<----Law Firm Channel
<----Attorney Moore's Channel
Related Articles & Posts
- Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer William Moore on College Talk
- Contact Us
- Video: Drug Possession and Trafficking
- WR Moore Criminal Defense Interactive Website Goes Live
- Florida Criminal Justice System
- Broward Criminal Attorney on Juvenile Justice Issues
- Broward Criminal Defense Attorney on the Miranda Warning
- We are all Former Criminal Prosecutors
- The West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyer: Armed Robbery with a Toy Gun
- Report on Taser use by the Department of Justice
Criminal Defense Hotline: (954) 523-5333
Speak to a veteran 20 year career criminal lawyer from our Law Firm right here in Broward County.
Any Day/Any Hour, No Waiting, No Consultation Fee
Additional crime topics
- DUI Defense
- Finding the "Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County"
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation - Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation