Broward County Criminal Lawyer William R. Moore began his career as an Assistant State Attorney with the Broward State Attorney’s office. His service with that office concluded after the elected Public Defender for Broward County, Alan Schreiber, offered him a position as Assistant Public Defender. At the time, such an offer was unheard of as no prosecuting attorney from the Broward office had been hired by Mr. Schreiber in almost ten (10) years. It is said that this event ended an unwritten agreement between the two elected officials that neither public office would solicit attorneys from the other.
During his tenure at the Broward County Public Defender’s office, William R. Moore was in the top percentage of attorneys within the office in terms of number of cases tried by a jury. Furthermore, no state attorney who went to trial against William R. Moore ever obtained a felony conviction against his clients.
Since leaving the Public Defender’s office, William R. Moore has continued to excel in defending the residents of not only Broward County, but also throughout Florida. While William R. Moore’s practice focuses primarily on the representation of individuals charged with D.U.I., Mr. Moore also provides representation for individuals facing charges of drug possession, aggravated fleeing and driving while license suspended, in addition to other criminal offenses.
In the field, William R. Moore, has achieved great success through motion practice and litigating criminal offenses in open court. He carries with him the vast knowledge of the inner workings of both the prosecutor’s office and law enforcement, in addition to developing a strong working relationship with expert toxicologists, former breath technicians and rehabilitative psychologists and institutions. As a defense attorney, Mr. Moore has developed an acute skill and methodic defense strategy that has continued to develop over the years bringing him overwhelming results in rehabilitative case negotiation and criminal litigation.
In addition to representing the accused, Mr. Moore is available to speak at Florida Law Schools and various Educational Institutions (schedule permitting). Educators wishing to have Mr. Moore lecture on the topic of DUI defense should contact:
William Moore Criminal Defense
One Financial Plaza Suite 2500
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33394
William Moore Criminal Defense is conveniently located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, across from the main Broward County Courthouse, Broward County Jail and Federal Courthouse.
CHANGING THE WAY CRIMINAL JURORS THINK
- Cities Served
- West Palm Beach Florida
- Reasons Why You Should Hire a DUI Attorney for your arrest in Broward County FL
- DUI Attorney William Direnzo
- Pembroke Pines
- Florida DUI Lawyer on DUI Administrative Penalties
- Criminal Defense Practice Guide
- We are all Former Criminal Prosecutors
- Required Proof in DUI Cases
- Approaching two decades of Defending DUI in Broward
- DUI Defense
- Finding the “Best DUI Lawyer in Broward County”
- DUI in Florida
- Florida DUI Law
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction?
- DUI Practice & Procedure
- Where are Florida DUI Checkpoints?
- Florida DUI Facts
- Defending DUI is Complex
- Repeat DUI
- Self-Representation – Public Defenders
- Challenging Breath Test Results
- Our Broward County DUI Defense Book
- Crime of Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting Lawyers
- Common Criminal Charges
- Grand Theft Auto
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Court Hearings & Motions
- Pre-Trial Motions & Criminal Trial
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer by our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers
- After the Arrest
- Setting a Bond Hearing
- Miranda Rights
- The Officer Didn’t Read Me My Rights
- How is a Motion to Suppress Used by the Defense?
- Identification Evidence
- Voice Identification
- Fingerprint Evidence
- Double Jeopardy
- Jurisdiction Limitations of Police Officers
- Plea Agreements in Florida
- Plea Deals
- Violation of Probation